HOW TO ENTER
Follow the official Max Factory account on Twitter (@MXF_official) or the official Good Smile Company Instragram (@goodsmilecompany).
Upload your figma photo on Twitter or Instagram together with the hashtag "#figmaphotocon10".
*If you are already following Twitter/Instragram you can obviously skip to STEP2!
Your entry is complete and should appear on this page within a few minutes!
If you are chosen as a winner you will be contacted at the respective social network account by the official account!
*Please note that if you unfollow the account before results are announced then you will forfeit tour prize.
Applicable Figures for Entry
Photos must make use of figma or figFIX figures. Please see the official product listings below for a list of applicable figures.
http://www.figma.jp/en/figma301-400/ (figma #301 and up)
http://www.figma.jp/en/figma201-300/ (figma #201～#300)
http://www.figma.jp/en/figma101-200/ (figma #101～#200)
http://www.figma.jp/en/figma001-100/ (figma #001～#100)
http://www.figma.jp/en/products/tag/figfix/announced/2017 (figFIX Released in 2017)
http://www.figma.jp/en/products/tag/figfix/announced/2016 (figFIX Released in 2016)
http://www.figma.jp/en/products/tag/figfix/announced/2015 (figFIX Released in 2015)
http://www.figma.jp/en/products/tag/figfix/announced/2014 (figFIX Released in 2014)
* Any products released in time for the contest that are listed above are applicable.
* figma Vehicles and figmaPLUS are welcome to be used but must be with a figma or figFIX figure as well.
* As long as the main figure is a Nendoroid, other figures may be shown in the background, but please refrain from using items made by unrelated companies.
Q) Are you allowed to edit photos with programs like Photoshop?
A) You are free to edit your photos however you like.
Q) May I submit multiple entries to the contest?
A) There is no limit to the number of entries per person, but please refrain from submitting multiple similar photos to the contest.
Q) I found a photo that is against the rules. What should I do?
A) Please send an email with more details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any entries that we believe are breaking the rules will be taken down without notice from this site, however will remain on the social network services. Also note that we will not respond to all mail made to this address.
Q) Can figures other than figma/figFIX be used in my photo?
A) Other figures are welcome to feature in the photo, but the main focus of the photo must be a figma or figFIX.
Q) I sent in a query to the photo contest admins, but I haven't received a response?
A) There are certain issues we cannot respond to. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
· Photos must make use of figma or figFIX figure distributed by Good Smile Company. See "Applicable Figures for Entry" for more details.
· The photo must not currently be a part of any other photo contests, and may not be a photo that has won a prize in the past.
· You must obtain the permission of all person(s) that is/are in the photo prior to entry. If minor(s) is/are in the photo, you must obtain the permission from her/his/their guardian(s).
· You must not violate any copyright or invade the privacy of other individuals. We will not be responsible for any trouble that occurs taking photos for this contest.
· Collage photos that make use of multiple photos as a single entry will not be accepted. Please only enter the contest with single photos.
Regarding the Usage and Copyright of Entries
· The copyright of photos entered into this contest is not passed over to Good Smile Company.
· All photos entered into the contest are assumed to be given permission to be used by Good Smile Company. Any copyright issues that arise from these photos being used will be the responsibility of the entrant.
· All photos entered into this contest that contain potentially copyrighted items (other than Good Smile Company figures) will be assumed to have permission to be used for all the purposes listed below.
1) Photos may be used on Good Smile Company advertising campaigns (printed material such as newspapers, magazines, posters as well as online content such as our website, blog, etc.)
2) Photos may be used on contest announcement posters, banners and related printed matter.
Other Rules and Warnings
If entries have previously been publicly uploaded online and judges determine it is difficult to verify that the entrant is the original author, your entry may be withdrawn from the contest.
If you believe one of the entries on our site violates the photo contest rules, please let us know at the following address: email@example.com.
Please be mindful of others when taking photos outdoors or in public areas.
In the event of any of the following, entry data will be edited or removed from the campaign without notice of the contest admins:
1) Entries that break the rules of the contest.
2) Entries that potentially depict offences to public order and/or morals.
3) Entry data that cannot be read/opened by standard methods.
4) Entry data that contains personal information.
5) Entries that could potentially infringe the rights of a third party in any way.
6) Entries that could potentially slander, or harm the image or privacy of a third party in any way.
7) Entries that are reported by a third party for infringement.
8) Any other infringement that the contest admins deem inappropriate for an entry.
This photo contest is based in Japan, and it follows Japanese laws.
Please note that in the event of misunderstanding, the original Japanese rules are final.
By entering this contest, you agree that you have read and understood all of the above information.
We will not respond to any inquiries into results and judging methods. Thank you for your understanding.