- : ANIME EXPO 2019
- : 4 - 7 July, 2019
- : Day 0 (7/3): 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM (West Hall only)
Day 1 (7/4) : 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
（*Opens at 9 AM for Premier Fans）
Day 2 (7/5) : 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Day 3 (7/6) : 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Day 4 (7/7) : 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
- : Los Angeles Convention Center
- : Exhibit Hall: #3200
Entertainment Hall: #13
- : 1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- : U.S.A
- : https://goo.gl/maps/e78GYKS8c8u
- : http://www.anime-expo.org/register/attendee/
- : http://www.anime-expo.org/
- : https://www.facebook.com/animeexpo
■New Figure ExhibitionA wide variety of figures from series’ such as “My Hero Academia”, “Persona 5″ and “Hatsune Miku” will be on display. Be sure to stop by and take a look!
■Booth Sales and RegulationsPurchases at the Good Smile Company booth will be on a first come, first serve basis while supplies last.
Purchases will be by credit/debit cards only.
Fans are allowed to line-up to purchase items once the show doors open.
On July 4th, once our line reaches full capacity, we will begin to distribute tickets to return back in line at a designated time. No tickets are needed to enter the line after 3:30pm (However if line reaches capacity it will be capped).
On July 5th and onward, line tickets will be distributed once doors open. You must have a ticket to enter the sales line. No tickets are needed to enter the line after 2:30pm (However if line reaches capacity it will be capped).
Line tickets will be distributed by designated Good Smile Company staff members when necessary. Staff members will be located near the end of the line.
*Tickets are limited in number
*One ticket per person and one transaction per ticket
■Ticket Group TimesEach ticket will have a specific group name and time printed on it.
Please arrive at our booth anytime after the scheduled time on the ticket in order to line up for purchases.
①10:00AM~ (Group A) / ②10:30AM~ (Group B) / ③11:00AM~ (Group C)
④11:30AM~ (Group D) / ⑤12:00PM~ (Group E) / ⑥12:20PM~ (Group F)
⑦12:40PM~ (Group G) / ⑧1:00PM~ (Group H) / ⑨1:20PM~ (Group I)
⑩1:40PM~ (Group J) / ⑪2:00PM~ (Group K) / ⑫2:20PM~ (Group L)
⑬2:40PM~ (Group M) / ⑭3:00PM~ (Group N)
*All times are based on PST.
*Only one line ticket will be provided per person.
*There is a purchase limit of one of each exclusive item per person.
*Tickets will be checked and collected when entering the line; if you leave the line you will forfeit your spot.
*Lost tickets will not be reissued.
*Receiving a ticket does not guarantee that products will be available for purchase. There is a possibility that the product may sell out before you arrive.
*Tickets are only valid on the day they are issued.
*Stock will not be allocated for each day. Any item that sells out will be sold out for the rest of the event.
*All sales are final. We do not accept refunds or returns under any circumstances.
■ Silent Auction for KILL la KILL Original In-Between FramesIn addition to the letter-size set of three raw in-between frames which will be on sale at the Good Smile Company booth, we will also be hosting silent auctions for larger one-of-a-kind original in-between frames from the popular KILL la KILL anime series! One set of unique frames will be auctioned each day.
Bidding Time: July 4th – 6th, 12:00PM to 4:00PM; July 7th 10:00AM to 2:00PM.
How to Participate: Bids can be placed using your phone by accessing the QR code at the Good Smile Company booth. Alternatively, you can bid at the booth using our iPad near the auction item on display.
Bidding Requirements: A Google account is required to bid. Winners will be required to provide photo ID and credit card for payment.
· The highest bid will be displayed on the bidding screen in the silent auction website.
· There is no limit to the number of bids you can make during the bidding period.
· Each set contains multiple frames, but the number of frames vary in each set.
· You are fully responsible for your bid.
· The winning bidder will receive a phone call from staff once bidding has closed.
· The winning bidder must return to the booth within 60 minutes after receiving the phone call.
· Once contacted, the winning bidder must return to Good Smile Company’s booth and report to the Customer Service window to complete the transaction.
· If bidder can’t be contacted or arrive to the booth within the designated time, that bid will be forfeited and the next highest bidder will be contacted to complete the transaction.
■Nendoroid #1000 Celebratory ExhibitionTo celebrate the milestone of Nendoroid #1000, we’ll be exhibiting Nendoroid #000 to #1000!
Don’t miss this chance to see the entire history of the Nendoroid series right before your eyes!
■Little Witch Academia -VR Broom Racing-
At Anime Expo, you will be able to join Luna Nova Magical Academy, and as a trainee witch, you can experience a magical adventure of broom flight with Little Witch Academia VR! Come visit us at the Entertainment Hall GSC Booth #13 during Anime Expo 2019 in order to participate in this event, revealing the Little Witch Academia VR Experience to the United States for the first time.
Participant Present: “Little Witch Academia -VR Broom Racing- ” Badge (limited to participants)
Free Handout: “Little Witch Academia -VR Broom Racing- ” Postcard
Game Site: LWA-VR.com
■ How to Participate in the VR ExperienceIn order to participate in “Little Witch Academia -VR Broom Racing-”, you must first receive a VR entry ticket. Each ticket has a timed entry and tickets are limited. You will only be eligible to play at the time printed on your ticket.
To Receive a VR ticket:
- Tickets are free, but you must come to the Ticket Window at the VR booth located at GSC Booth #13 in the Entertainment Hall. Tickets are nontransferable and non-replaceable.
- Tickets will be distributed daily at VR booth for each respective day. Please check our booth for the ticket distribution schedule.
- Your ticket is only valid for a specific time-frame and you must line-up at the booth at the time printed on your ticket. You may have to wait a little while for your turn.
- Participants must be 13 years of age or older. No exceptions.
■ Updates During the EventPlease follow the “Little Witch Academia -VR Broom Racing- “Official Twitter account for the latest updates regarding the ticket system and more during the event.
Little Witch Academia -VR Broom Racing-Official Twitter: @LWA_VR
© 2017 TRIGGER / Yoh Yoshinari / “Little Witch Academia” Committee © UNIVRS, Inc.
Good Smile Company will be hosting a panel at LP3 (408 AB) on July 6th from 2:30 – 3:30pm. Join us, as we test your Good Smile Company knowledge for your chance to win prizes straight from the Good Smile Company vault! Prizes include Nendoroids, figmas, and more! In addition, we’ll be making some special release announcements!